Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's a macro thing!

When you hear the word universe you think BIG! But I think small... I have always loved macro photography as well as microscopic photography (I wish I could get a hold of a microscope and camera attachment). Donations anybody? Anybody?

Ok, anyway, through the years I have gotten progressively better cameras and in the past few years I have made the shift to digital. I started with a 1.3MP Olympus camera and then moved to a 4MP Olympus. I now shoot with a 8MP 8800 Nikon with a 10X zoom and a built in Macro that is to-die-for.

I'll switch to an SLR for the non-existant shutter lag as soon as I can afford to buy the seperate lenses but I absolutely love the camera I have.

Now that I have fully bored you... its on to the pictures. Enjoy.







1 comment:

MCF said...

Cool variety of textures. I like how the bulb came out.