Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've been sick...

And durings these days that I have spent inside I have wanted to experiment with a few self portraits and experiment with the images a bit. I tend to like to "show what I see" in my photographs. Other than a few minor tweaks to contrast and white balance the images are what they are.

With these I have drained the color saturation or adjusted the hue. I cropped a few to make them more dramatic. I hope you enjoy them and please leave feedback.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The detail you picked up in the first one is amazing! These all look good, but I honestly prefer your previous stills to these.

BTW, the red eye picture is freakin' me out. Nice job. =)

MCF said...

I'm glad that plague you've been cultivating didn't stop you from taking pics. My favorite is that first eye pic because the lens distortion makes it seem like it's popping out of the socket, or it IS popping out of the socket, or a combination of the 2. Either way, it looks really sick(in the good way).

I like how you blasted out the colors in the 2nd & 3rd ones but kept the eyes saturated; that's a cool effect too. Hope you're feeling healthier!