Friday, September 18, 2009

WIIF? #135

Carletta got the last one... hook, line and SINKER.

Here is What Is It Friday? #135



Laura tied up this weeks image. New hikers so that I can bring you more images ;)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

If you are viewing this on Facebook, please visit b13fotographica to post your guess!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks like a nylon rope with a diamond braid. But what it's a part of I don't know.

b13 said...

We're off to a good start ;)

Jason said...

dog toy (chew toy)

Laura said...

shoe laces?

b13 said...

Laura tied this weeks wiif up in knots! I got a new pair of hiking shoes :)

Rachel said...

That was fast!!

Carletta said...

I looked at this and didn't know but I'm so glad it wasn't some kind of insect thing! :)