Friday, November 09, 2007

WIIF? #38

'chele busted that nut last week. ;)

Here is What Is It Friday? #38



'chele gets two in a row! This is a circular puppy trow. The pups line up in a circle around the bowl for food or water :) Reminds me of a giant nipple.



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

16 comments:

MCF said...

Is that a hubcap from an auto show perchance?

b13 said...

I think that would have been a little to obvious... so you have fallen directly into my trap.

MWAA-HAH-HAH-HAH!

No.

Rachel said...

Some kind of pottery?

Jamie Dawn said...

I see reflections - looks like your face near the bottom and someone's legs near the top.

I'm completely befuddled at this point.

b13 said...

Not pottery...but somewhat on the right track.

I'm befuddled at what Jamie is seeing ;) but there are reflections.

Jamie Dawn said...

My daughter and I just took a looksie.
We are both befuddled.
Her guess: a metal bucket
My guess: a man from Nantucket??

Was it moving when you took the photo?

Anonymous said...

Is it a symbol? from a drum set?

b13 said...

Jamie's daughter is on the right track.

It was not moving.

It is not a symbol or a cymbal... but may sound like one when banged.

RC said...

frost on a windshield freshly wiped away with a windshield wiper blade?

or maybe you've found a new hobby in ceramics?

b13 said...

Oh WOW! I looked at the picture after you said that and can totally see it.

You are absolutely wrong... but I see why you said frost on a windshield. How weird!

And no to ceramic too.

Anonymous said...

Is it a pot lid?

b13 said...

Not a pot lid... or a pot.

Jamie Dawn said...

My daughter is such a smartie!!
She gets that from her dad.

Is it a funnel?

b13 said...

No, it is not a funnel. Your daughter's first guess is the closest yet... Maybe Snoopy can help you.

Anonymous said...

It's a dog dish! Ding ding ding, am I right?

b13 said...

That you are! See the little tongue in the top left?