Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Peeps and Religious Vote...(for me)...Part 7 a&b...

I think the voting is almost done at MCF's Bracket Blog but I have had so much fun this week that I had to put up these last two.



"Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low"—flo rida (low)



After posting this one I think I may need to pray...

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Ok, I'm done. Thank you to all that participated in the voting and extra thanks if that vote was for me. :) We now return to our regularly scheduled blogging.

8 comments:

Anna said...

You are cracking me up....AGAIN!

Carletta said...

LOL!!!!

I can hardly wait to see what happens WHEN you win - you do have a Thank You poster waiting don't you?

b13 said...

not yet... we'll see ;)

JunieRose2005 said...

:) You funny, b13!

Thanks for showing us all your faces! :)


Junie

Laura said...

Lord Have MERCY!!

RC said...

these posters are incredible!

your skills are amazing!

Fenway said...

The grills are aluminum foil, right??? (just checking)

Seriously, all your incarnations deserve to win.

Ali said...

OMgosh, you are hysterical!!