Friday, May 29, 2009

WIIF? #119

Jason snowed you all over last week!

Here is What Is It Friday? #119



When I said I would "step it up" I meant the game was going to get harder. Not so much for Tatman though! Good job!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

6 comments:

Fenway said...

That looks like one of the thingys on a Toyota Landcruiser (old style) that the hood clamps attach to.

Tatman said...

I have to say that it looks like a rock from a man made rock climbing wall.

My coworker John is going with the bottom of a cleated shoe.

Rebecca said...

A rubber stopper on the bottom of an object (does that make sense)

Laura said...

it does look like a rock climbing wall.

b13 said...

Laura... that is because Tatman is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! The new playground at the local beach is off the wall (sorry) but it is still being built. More pictures to come soon.

Tatman said...

Awesome! I have 2 young 'uns so I see these all of the time.