Saturday, May 26, 2007

She wouldn't put the lotion in the basket...

But she likes getting the hose again! Enjoy the video too.









My favorite shot :)








MCF, Mustang Man, and I went to the airshow today and it was PACKED! At least two to three times the amount of people as last year. I'll be posting those pictures throughout the week. Some cool jet photos, helicopter, paratroopers... Then there were the badonka-donks, sexy gals, some cool tattoos, and a rhythm-less dancer (you just have to see it.) Keep checking back. :)

1 comment:

MCF said...

Some of the photos with teeth bared are borderline scary, thisone could easily be cropped and used for a horror movie poster. ;) Soaking wet and smiling is too cute though. And the video cracked me up, especially when it switches to wide dispersal.

Are you really going to ruin that little girl's life? Having witnessed those...seizures...first hand, I can guarantee she has the potential to be the next Star Wars® kid on YouTube. On the OTHER hand, I doubt you were the only one filming that insanity today...