Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where there be bones...

...there be bodies. And as JD would say...

OH DEER!



It was quite creepy finding a pile of bones in front of the tunnel we were about to enter.



But even creepier were the carcasses and random body parts on the other side of that tunnel.



We thought they may have been hit by a car then scurried off to die in the field... only to be eaten by wild dogs or other animals like racoons and possum.



Or did we traipse upon an alien hunting ground where trophies had been taken and the rest left behind? Probably the former...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ewwwww....the poor dear!!!

Maddie said...

I thought it was a lion. Don't worry...I'll say it for you...I'm an idiot.

Jamie Dawn said...

Maybe they were flying (rein)deer and they had a bad encounter with a helicopter. I hear those helicopter blades are very sharp and can easily cut through flesh and bones.
I just hope one of those didn't work for Santa.