Friday, May 18, 2007

WIIF? #12

Last week Jamie Dawn got her first "WIIF?" win with her guesses!

Here is What Is It Friday? #12



It's not a record breaker... but it is a second win for Wendy who guessed Q-tip correctly. Check back next week for a special b13 - 13th WIIF? !!!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

q-tip?

cotton ball?

b13 said...

BAM! Won on the first guess!

Wendy said...

YAY!!!!

Rachel said...

Won before I even get here. Gee whiz. Congratulations to Wendy!!

b13 said...

The weirdest thing is that some images I think people will get right away and they last a few days and a whole lot of guesses. Then there are others that I think are harder and they get nailed right away... go figure ;)

Jamie Dawn said...

Hey! Q-tip was my guess right off the bat.
Darn that smartie, Wendy!!
:-)
I'll have to be more quicklyer next time.

It also could have been a very old man's very hairy arm.