Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet Up Long Island...

As of this coming Saturday I will have been posting daily for two years. I recently signed up for a photography meetup group and went to my first gathering at a local art museum. I met some great people and some phenomenal photographers. We walked around the grounds and saw many sculptures and I have a bunch of photos. I'll be sharing them throughout this week and posting the year-end video after the Saturday blog post.

"I'm a little jockey, short and stout..."




"Our heart belongs to dance."


"I pledge allegiance..."


"I won a cupie doll!"


"It's full of stars!"


"Mummy looks like a daddy!"


3 comments:

sealaura said...

The first one looks like a Botero (colombian painter.sculptor) one of my fave artists. The rest are also veru cool. Lok forward to seeing the rest.

Fenway said...

I like the dancing couple...the slanted trees in the background add some nice movement.

That jockey looks like he needs some sessions in the hot box and should flip a few meals.

Anonymous said...

the pictures taken were all amazing. the angles were right. i have been quite away with photography. seeing these pictures made me miss photography. good shots!