Sunday, February 08, 2009

Memories of the '90s and my rocker youth...

Before I switched to hiking boots I enjoyed my paratrooper boots. And before those combat boots I rocked out with these chrome tipped, chain-strapped, flare-stitched cowboy sh*t-kickers.


They went well with my biker jacket; which,through the years, has been covered with paintings, lyrics and quite a few autographs.


I recently wore the boots with one of my old denim vests for Halloween. I sported a Mohawk for a very fun party. If we ever hit the Grand Ol' Opry (my wife is itchin' to go) I'll have to sport the 'ol sh*t-kickers again. ;)

3 comments:

sealaura said...

I dig the boots. Now tell us some guilty pleasure songs from your rocker youth! :)

b13 said...

There are WAAAAAAY too many to list... but a sampling can be seen on my profile.

Rachel said...

Very nice boots! I always liked boots and especially western boots. I haven't had any in years though. One of my brothers wears his western boots most of the time, but not at work.

I have been to the Grand Ol' Opry and it was fun. You'll enjoy it!