Saturday, March 28, 2009

A mother's love...

You may remember the tale of little pink pig... but as of late we have also encountered "little blue bear head." Now, he was in hiding on this day but that didn't stop them from tugging on...
"headless blue bear!"


If it has appendages... we will tug them.


Oh where, oh where has my little head gone?
Could it be under the couch?


Another thing we have noticed of late is that Devon will go to the water dish and get a LOOOOOOOONG drink of water... before walking over to her son or daughter and giving an intense ear cleaning.


"Oh, that feels gooooood!"


"Right-there-right-there-right-there-right..."


"...THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!"


I wasn't joking when I said a DEEP cleaning.


And Ella is quite content.




Camera Critters

12 comments:

Manz said...

Those cleaning images are so adorable!! I just came inside from watching my two (cats) go at it - they had a half hour grooming session :)

And what teeth those 2 have! Nice and healthy!!

An entertaining cc post.

Fenway said...

Good Mama dog!!! So good.

All I have for Fen's ears is a store bought product. (sigh).

PS: We'll have to post pics of the headless Vet Man.

Rhea said...

That's hilarious. An intense ear cleaning. And that tug o war over the headless bear was just way too funny.

Norm said...

wow! so sweet and adorable, look like twins. Visit my Canadian geese here and thanks.

Misty DawnS said...

*sigh* I'm in Heaven! Did you know I'm a Border Collie addict? Yes, of course you did. Yours are SO beautiful!

My Molly-Collie LOVES to have one of us stick a finger in her ear and wiggle it... she tilts her head and moans with delight. So, I'm sure that she would LOVE this ritual.

Snap said...

These are wonderful. I got a chuckle out of the headless bear and the ear cleaning was too good! Thanks for the photos and story!

b13 said...

Misty, they all love that here as well. between the three of them I can give ear scritches for an hour without missing a beat.

Tink *~*~* said...

LOL, that must be a sight, dismembered toys all over :)

Happy Critturday!
Tink *~*~*
Just hangin’ around at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Carletta said...

Always a cute post of the lovely, lovely collies!

Ming the Merciless said...

Awwww and Ewwww at the same time. :-)

Vicky said...

so cute and funny collies. but poor teddy.
have a great week.

Dianne said...

I love the cleaning photos!! so sweet