Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Polar Bears... GO!...

"Last one in is a stinky fish!"


"Stop that man! He stole my Twinkie!"


"OMG! This is CrAzY!!!"


"That's enough for me... WHERE'S MY TOWEL?"


"NEVER AGAIN! NEVER, I SAY!"


Just kidding to all. What these people did was for a great cause and quite a bit of cash was raised for the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, Inc. Tomorrow you'll see the remaining shots from the event and a few loony stragglers that must take cold showers all year to prepare for the plunge.

3 comments:

Fenway said...

Love the reaction shots of the Bears scrambling outta the water.

Carletta said...

I'm cold just looking at this!

JunieRose2005 said...

B13- why didn't you join them!! :) I know- more fun getting the pictures-than being in them! ;)