Friday, June 22, 2007

WIIF? #17

Junie Rose guessed the green meanie correctly last week!

Here is What Is It Friday? #17



Wendy lets the sun(flower) shine on this parade with her correct answer. Here are two shots that stood out for me.





The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

6 comments:

MCF said...

A golden pineapple?

A metal knob?

The rift to Hell from the engine room of the Event Horizon?

b13 said...

No, but I can see why.

No, and I can't see why.

HAHAHA one of my favorite flicks...but no

Wendy said...

A sunflower?

Anonymous said...

or a Dandelion?

b13 said...

Man, I'm making these too easy lately. Wendy is correct and what a beautiful sunflower it was...

Rachel said...

This was an easy one, especially for a sunflower lover!!

THANK YOU for adding another!!