Friday, October 19, 2007

WIIF? #35

'chele got me in the mood for some sushi with the correct answer of seaweed last week.

Here is What Is It Friday? #35



RC is a nut! I mean, he guessed the right nut. I'll post the full pic shortly... along with a bonus "WIIF?"



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Pumpkin?

Rachel said...

Squash?

b13 said...

Nope and nope.

b13 said...

You think I would make it THAT easy ;)

RC said...

it looks like someone holding a nut...maybe an acorn?

b13 said...

ok, maybe it was that easy :/

RC got it with the acorn guess! Full image will be posted tonight. I'll see about putting up a bonus WIIF? since this one ended so quickly :)

Rachel said...

rc is just to clever!! You would have thought I would have gotten it since part of my yard and driveway are covered with acorns!!!

Congrats to rc!! Way to go!!!!

MCF said...

"RC is a nut! I mean, he guessed the right nut."

...as opposed to the left one?

b13 said...

HAHAHA! You tell me. LOL