Friday, October 26, 2007

WIIF? #36

RC got both WIIF? #35 as well as the Bonus Round last week.

Here is What Is It Friday? #36



Ms. A has won this race with her rim answer. I went to a local car show and got some great pictures. Look for them in two weeks :)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

10 comments:

RC said...

the side of a sporty car?

b13 said...

I don't beleive you RC... Generally, yes... but not exactly. Since I can't post the full pic till I get home tonight let's keep the guesses coming for specifics.

JunieRose2005 said...

HA!

You guys and yer cars!! :)

lol- I don't pay that much attention to cars - sporty or not!

~~~

But - hey- it's good to be back and I have a lot of catching up to do-'Here, there and everywhere!'

Anonymous said...

it sort of looks like a distortion of the door with the sideview mirror and lock but when i go out and look at my Tiburon, nothing is in the right place. junierose -- you did pay attention to my STANG68! B13 i have been looking at your photos since Junierose turned me on to your blog -- you do some really awesome stuff!!!

b13 said...

Thanks for visiting and for the kind words Dutch.
Not the door, mirror or lock though.

Welcome back Junie! Glad your computer woes are behind you. :)

JunieRose2005 said...

LOL- If I may borrow a little space from B13 here...to answer Dutch (Bonnie)

... Indeed- I did take notice of yer Stang'68!

You should post it for all to see!

(lol- thanks-B13)

Junie

b13 said...

I'm not posting the picture until we get specific ;)

Anonymous said...

Is it some kind of air vent on the car?

Paula said...

I'm guessing rims,
spoiler or tailpipe?

b13 said...

Ms. A revs her engine and takes the win with rims. :)