Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tron ain't got nothin' on these deadly discs...



You heard it here first... Joseph Kosinski, who directed the Gears of War "Mad World" commercial as well as the Halo 3 "Starry Night" commercial AND the latest Hummer commercial will be working on two simultaneous projects! A remake of Logan's Run due out in 2010... and a remake of TRON also due in 2010.

Although the info for TRON is sparse, there was an article in Creativity... an industry trade magazine, linking him to the project.

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I don't know what it is that people are constanly re-making or re-filming movies that probably cannot be re-made better! It seems to be an epidemic! And quite frankly, I do not understand it, at all! Leave well enough alone! Find a NEW script. Make THAT into a film...! What is wrong with these people???

Oswegan said...

I loved Tron. It has to be one of my all time favorites from when I was a kid.

~Oswegan

Anonymous said...

I heard they were making a sequal and not a re-make?
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Lightening_Shack/index.php?