Friday, January 23, 2009

WIIF? #101

Can Laura get a "hat-trick"? Last week was her second win in a row! Will she win again? Or will someone break her streak?

Here is What Is It Friday? #101



Rebecca patches the wound!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

12 comments:

Tatman said...

A mesh jersey? A shoelace? An air filter of some type? Mesh from an athletic shoe? From a hat? Maybe the cat in the hat's hat? I'm running out of breath

It's obviously fibrous.

Fenway said...

A coffee filter?

Anonymous said...

I know that I know what this is. By brain is saying I know this. It's like on the tips of my fingers. But I got nothing :-(

Rebecca said...

The inside of a band-aid. the part that goes against the cut.

b13 said...

A mesh jersey? Nope
A shoelace? Nope
An air filter of some type? Nope
Mesh from an athletic shoe? Nope
From a hat? Nope
Maybe the cat in the hat's hat? Nope
I'm running out of breath. Breath

A coffee filter? Nope

The inside of a band-aid. Nope
The part that goes against the cut. hmmm

Rebecca said...

Gauze?

Laura said...

The stick part of a bandaid?
The stuff you wrap a pulled muscle? it is stretchy and you use those metal things to hold it?

b13 said...

Rebecca makes a last minute save and defeats Laura's streak. It is Sterile Gauze!

Rebecca said...

Wooo Hooo!!! Always a day late and a dollar short of the prize! But lots of fun. Keep it comin'!

Laura said...

oh well. Good Job BeC.

Anonymous said...

I knew that I knew what it was LOL... I just had a wisdom tooth pulled on Monday and had to keep changing the gauze every 20 minutes for 5 hours.

Rebecca said...

Maybe it was a mental block because of the pain blondkit