Saturday, August 08, 2009

Ricketts Glen... post 1 of 5...

Ricketts Glen is a state park in PA that was well worth the trip and the hike. I'll definitely be going back. In the meantime (and over the next few days) I'll let my photos speak for me.

We decided to take the easier path because we started late in the day.


The Wagg came along for the hike.


I wouldn't recommend bringing a dog that spooks easily or pulls...


One of the easier descents.


Leaving a mark on the world.


Come back tomorrow. And in the meantime...

Be sure to check out more critters using the below link:


Camera Critters 1st Anniversary

9 comments:

Carletta said...

Nice shots!
I love the one of you and Waggie by the waterfall. Nice shot - kudos to the wife. ;)

Snap said...

Looks like everyone was having a good time.

Misty DawnS said...

Sooooooooo wonderful! Border Collies are the best!

Oskar said...

Looks like Wagg was having fun.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

A wonderful picture story! No, I wouldn't want to be pulled (by a dog) down some of those places. Still, it looks like you hada great time :)

Anonymous said...

Very brave dog you have there!

i beati said...

Gorgeous dog good time had by all I bet..sandy

Rachel said...

That looks like a super place to take a hike! Great photos! Have fun!!!

mimi said...

what a lovely dog swimming as well. you have a beautiful waterfalls. how i love to swim there.