Friday, August 14, 2009

WIIF? #130

Last week, Carletta was able to see right through my hints.

Here is What Is It Friday? #130



Tatman fires of a few guesses and hits his mark.



Hmmmm... I might have to do a desktop image using this medium....
"You might rabbit; You might!"

The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks like one of those feet massaging things like you'd get at bed bath and beyond. Or a dog toy with round bumps all over it.

Rebecca said...

Now that I look closer it's got a copper quality. So I'm thinking some kind of cooking utensil.

Tatman said...

Looks like a beebee to me. Fire one!

Tatman said...

Coworker John thinks it's a bullet- fire two!

Maybe it's a ball bearing- fire three!

b13 said...

The bullet was done a while ago... but... "SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED! THE WIIF IS DOWN!"

Tatman is correct. Its a BB. Many actually!