Friday, July 11, 2008

I apologize...

I sometimes feel bad that I don't post comments as often as I would like to. But I feel that "nice picture" or great post" is so generic and I try to wait for something to really hit me and post something meaningful. It doesn't always happen that way and I DO visit all of the blogs on my roll... if not daily, then every other day.

So I want to let you all know that If you are on that roll it really means something to me. It means you are entertaining, insightful, smart, witty, talented, a fantastic photographer, controversial, artistic and someone I am proud to call (or would call) a friend.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't apologize!! It's hard to make the rounds as often as we'd like to. I know how that is! There just isn't enough hours in the day to read all the blogs and comment, unless you have absolutely NOTHING else to do, and who has that time?

b13 said...

Why do you think I'm up after midnight all the time? ;)

Darrell said...

Great post! ;)

Fenway said...

Nice post...what did we do with all the extra time before cyberspace was discovered?

MCF said...

Nice picture!

carmilevy said...

No need for you to apologize. I totally agree with you about the futility of the "great shot" comments. They're meaningless. I'm not in this game to pursue huge numbers. If a few visitors are moved to connect with me through our mutual love of this art, then I've achieved my goal.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled I've crossed your path.

(And it is I who needs to apologize to you: I've been remiss in updating my own blogroll. I want to switch to Blogger's new blogroll tool, but it's been finnicky so far. I'll spend some quality time with it this weekend.)

Elin said...

I'm honored that you think I'm entertaining, insightful, smart, witty, talented, a fantastic photographer, controversial and artistic. But you left out smokin' hot.

b13 said...

I'm married... can't leave a paper trail ;)