Wednesday, August 06, 2008

You say toe-may-toe...

...I say toe-mah-toe.

Last year around this time we had a pepper plant growing on my windowsill at work.

Well, this year our resident chef brought a cacophony of plants that formed a small jungle that looms over me at my cube. Not only do we have a pepper plant, but now we have basil, dill, tomatoes and some other herbs that I forget.


Since we have no bugs in the office (thank God) I have been "The Pollinator"! We just picked a nice hot pepper and some cherry tomatoes. The basil and other herbs are doing well too. But the plants are getting big and I wish I didn't feel like one of the plants was going to eat ME!

4 comments:

timtim said...

Where do you work? Little Shop of Horrors? Great shots! Love the three different colors in the lower shot. Pretty soon you can all have a salad.

Unknown said...

I love the shine on the red one!

JunieRose2005 said...

:) B13- These are really beautiful pictures!

How cool you are able to do this at your work. Seems like a project to draw folks together during your work day!


Junie

Sujata said...

nice composition....