Friday, July 27, 2007

Bonus WIIF? #23v2.0

Jerry knows his kibble ;) but what do I bring forth now? Also, please read the kibble post below.

Here is What Is It Friday? #23v2.0 Bonus Round



Jeff didn't turn a blind eye to that quick win. Maybe next weeks will be tougher. I'm off to see "spiderpig."



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm... window blinds?

MCF said...

I think the same thing as Jeff here. In case that's wrong though, I'll throw in air conditioner or some kind of vent.

b13 said...

Jeff got it... oh well... on to next week ;)