Thursday, July 19, 2007

Desktop image days... 5 of 5... maybe more...

Some days may have one... others may have two... but these will be 1024 x 768 pixels at 72dpi. That means if you click on the image and open the bigger version, you can save them to your computer and they will look wonderful as desktops or screen savers.





Thank you for the feedback and I hope you have enjoyed these images throughout the week. I will most likely try this again in the future as images become available that I think will make good screens.

Check back tomorrow for a WIIF that I feel is very hard. (And the way things usually go, it will be guessed right away.)

4 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love those birds.

Scarlet said...

It's great to wake up to this site!

Rachel said...

These are great too! Really love the birds!!

You take great pictures!

Jamie Dawn said...

Oh, oh, oh!!
That first one of the birds is my mostest favoritest of all!!!

If the WIIF pics get any harder, I may go bonkers!