Friday, July 27, 2007

WIIF? #23

Last week... Jaime Dawn got the win... but we can't forget that Wendy who's guess was "spot on" received the assist.

Here is What Is It Friday? #23



Way to go Jerry!
Remember:
If it says "Animal by-product" or "Animal protein" or "Animal fat" it is most likely road kill or animal remains (stuff that can't be identified) used for protein.

When looking for a food we try to have the first ingredient be a meat that can be identified... "Lamb, Beef, Chicken" followed by ingredients that humans would consume, such as rice or barley (no wheat or soy).

This kibble happened to be Purina Pro-plan and I do not recommend it :( *blech

We feed Solid Gold twice a day with biscuits and carrots in-between. If more calories are needed we go with Wellness. Also, we only give rawhide that was produced in the USA. Don't want no "mad-cow-hide" in my house. Target has a good three pack of natural rolled rawhide (don't give them that crumbled kind) in store... but I don't see it on their website. Be sure to look for "American Rolled Rawhide" and spread the knowledge.



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

12 comments:

MCF said...

Is it a potato, potato pancake, or knish?

b13 said...

Oh, sure... make me hungrier than I already am :( I'm trying to lose some weight here, thank you very much...

No on the three starch products.

RC said...

i wanted to say an underside of a cookie or a nutty muffin.

Darrell said...

I don't know what it is, but it looks infected.

Anonymous said...

dog kibble

and yet I'm still hungry...

Anonymous said...

It looks like a meatball.

b13 said...

WOW! This one was obviously too easy... thewritejerry picks up his first WIIF win!!! Unfortunately, I can not post the alternate photo until I get home this evening.

For the time being... can anyone guess the brand ;)

I'll see if I can get another WIIF up later as well.

Anonymous said...

I won!!!!

I actually beat MCF at something!!!

I finally ousted Wendy from her WIIF throne!!

Mark this on your calendars people, it is likely never going to happen again!

Dog Kibble for everybody!

Scott Roche said...

Mmmmmm kibble.

Funny story. My wife's aunt gave our dog some organic doggy biscuits for Christmas oen year. Lacking opposable thumbs, I had to open the prezzy for him. I read the ingredients and said out loud "This actually sounds pretty good." So I opened the packet, retrieved a biscuit, and chomped down. It was a bit like eating cardboard, if cardboard were crunchy.

b13 said...

LOL... Always read the ingredients. See the main page for more info.

MCF said...

I actually beat MCF at something!!!

Oh hell no, J-No did not just stir up my competitive streak. Now I'm going to obsess over winning future installments of this thing. :)

Jamie Dawn said...

You had a WIIF and a bonus WIIF!!

I can't believe Jerry got this one so quickly! Great job!!