Saturday, July 14, 2007

Karma in action...

Today I was a party to karma. My wife and I walked to a street fair and on the way I found a cell phone. I called a few of the numbers in the address book including "home" and "negra sister". I was greeted by Spanish speaking individuals... all of which were insistant that it must be some mistake. Negra sister called the phone back realizing it was her brothers and we arranged a pick up at the fair.

Not a minute after I hung up... my wife spots a $10 bill on the floor which we spent on a gyro and a funnel cake :)

I may not go to church... but HE is watching.

Up next... desktop photos!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, how about that??!!! Yes, He is watching!! I'll bet he was glad to get his phone back and you and your wife enjoyed the funnel cake! Yum!!

Otis said...

Good for you guys.

Jamie Dawn said...

That's GOOD karma!