Thursday, August 09, 2007

Night-time rose...

Took a few long exposure shots this evening. This rose with a splash of water turned out to be a nice desktop image. A few other interesting shots will be posted ina week or so. This coming Saturday will start another week of desktop images. I hope you enjoy what I have found for you all. :)

Original with spotlight shining from top left. Eight second shutter at f4.5.


Photoshop adjustment to color and saturation.


Which strikes your fancy and why?

Also... no one has guessed this past weeks WIIF? but there are some hints in the comment section that might help some of you visitors out. Let's see if someone can get it before tomorrows post.

5 comments:

Scarlet said...

Romance. That's the title of that one. Beautiful accented rose.

Scott Roche said...

I think I like #2 better. The rose just "pops" more.

Jamie Dawn said...

Sheer beauty.

I will go and give WIIF another try...

RC said...

i like the pre-photoshoped one better here...the rose is so vibrant, but with the b & w background of the 2nd one, you question that reality.

JunieRose2005 said...

Both are beautiful but I like the 2nd one better!

Very dramatic!


Junie