Friday, August 17, 2007

WIIF? #26

Anonymous guessed correctly last week.
Congrats to whoever you may be! ;)

Here is What Is It Friday? #26



I hope 'chele didn't strain to hard to get this answer ;) Tomorrow I'll post some shells for 'chele :)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

17 comments:

MCF said...

It looks like brushed metal with etching, perhaps the inside of an elevator?

RC said...

razor blade?

b13 said...

It is metal... but other than that, incorrect.

Anonymous said...

Is it a saw blade?

Jamie Dawn said...

Is it stainless steel? - maybe part of an appliance??

I'll be back later to see how things are developing...

b13 said...

Not a saw blade or an appliance... but is is stainless steel.

Paula said...

Is it part of a cooking utensil or pan?

b13 said...

Ms. A is getting REALLY close. Looks like this one might be finished soon.

Anonymous said...

Is it a spatula?

b13 said...

Ohhhh! Good guess. But incorrect.

Paula said...

It's a bottle opener!

b13 said...

Nope... but I'll need one of those for the cold beer I'm gonna crack as soon as I get home tonight.

Paula said...

pie cutter?

b13 said...

We need some other input ;) pie cutter is incorrect but yo now made me hungry for a slice with some whipped creme :D

Anonymous said...

Is it some type of strainer?

b13 said...

And Friday comes to a close this week! "No hell in Michele" gets it right this week after so many got so close. Pic will be posted once I get home :)

Jamie Dawn said...

I got home and checked in only to find that chele118 had swooped in for the win.

Way to go!!!!