Sunday, February 17, 2008

Six weeks...

Took a ride to Jersey today to see my boys' pups. They are six weeks old and will be going to their homes soon. Papa is proud and came along to see his offspring.

Pile 'o doggies...


X's and O's...


Me? What did I do?...


Have floor, will sleep...


Heaven in the palm of my hand...


This would be my pick...


I just love his markings...


Man's best friend...


Snuggle-wuggles...


Pup-in-a-basket...


"Four, maybe five men on horses... coming from the east..."

7 comments:

carmilevy said...

Photos like these explain why everyone needs a dog. OMG are they SWEET! Excuse me while I go give our beloved Frasier a hug.

Thanks for sharing these. I'm so glad they're doing well and are on their way to beginning their lives in welcoming homes.

Anonymous said...

Sigh... Now I want a dog.

Anonymous said...

Seeing those puppy pics-- what a nice way to start a lazy Sunday. Swoosh's (that's my nickname for him) markings are the best and I like that one, too.

Congrats to Chance on his sweet babies.

Elin said...

Ridiculously cute.

Rachel said...

They are adorable!!

Margie said...

They are so precious!
I have a golden retriever, and love him so much!

Margie

Ming the Merciless said...

Adorable! I especially love the photo of the pup with her/his pink paw visible. They are totally cuddle-able.