Friday, February 22, 2008

WIIF #53

Not only did blondkit10 push the right buttons, but beccadink wrapped up the bonus just as the week came to a close.

Here is What Is It Friday? #53



Holy Moly there are a lot of guesses this morning... AND we already have a winner!

Beccadink is correct! It is a microphone! (You are GOOD!)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm... speaker??

Actually it also looks remarkably similar to the front of my computer box - over the air filter...

Tatman said...

I gotta agree with sandgroper, it does look like a speaker cover. Or perhaps part of a shoe, but probably not.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout an oil filter?
If not, how 'bout an air filter?

Rebecca said...

Its a microphone!!

Anonymous said...

Part of a radio! I'm going with tatman's speaker part.

b13 said...

Holy Moly there are a lot of guesses this morning... AND we already have a winner!

Beccadink is correct! It is a microphone!

Being that I'm stuck at work I will have to post the full picture later. I will try to get a bonus up too... but I can't promise anything.

Rebecca said...

Too bad I couldn't get the week with the proof prize!! Lucky Tatman!

Anonymous said...

This is off topic, but I came across this website. Since you're stuck at work, maybe this will give you a laugh-- even though it's in Dutch.

http://producten.hema.nl/

b13 said...

That site is awesome! reminds me of icon wars:

http://iconwars.funnypart.com/

MCF said...

I would have guessed Spider-man's black costume from the third movie.

And, did you say "stuck at work"? With this weather, that could be literal. I was surprised my place was closed because I was conditioned from my last job to expect that massive blizzards, power outages, and floods were no reason for an office to close. That place was bad with that kind of thing.

Rebecca said...

I checked out that site (http://producten.hema.nl/)it was very entertaining!