Friday, February 08, 2008

WIIF #51

It took 25 comments and almost a full week but Tatman had a fire lit under his a** and took the win! Thank you all for making WIIF? a fun weekly event. Without further ado...

Here is What Is It Friday? #51



Tatman's co-worker got this one and deserves a tip of the hat. I'll try to get a bonus wiif posted tonight.



Did you really think it would be anything other than a "NIKON" hat? ;)

The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

7 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well I'm not sure but it looks like Wool....Like wool that will be used to knit something!

Thanks so much for the visit...I appreciate your words!

Tatman said...

I would guess it to be the upper edge of an athletic shoe, where you insert your foot. If not, then I'll just put my foot in my mouth.

Tatman said...

My second guess would be the brim of a cap. Thanks to my coworker for that one.

b13 said...

My hat is off to your co-worker! And since I'm at work I will have to post the full image tonight. I'll try to put up a bonus wiif since this was over before it started ;)

RC said...

drawstring?

Rachel said...

Alright, that tatman is just too good at this!!! Daggumit!! :)

I see Naomi is over here guessing! Whoohoo!!

Congratulations to tatman!!!

Tatman said...

Thanks!