Friday, June 06, 2008

WIIF #68

Laura has gotten her second "WIIF?" in a row correct! Will she get three or will someone break her streak?

Here is What Is It Friday? #68



Tatman conjures the power of Smurf™ village and brings this game to a screeching halt!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a beehive?

Tatman said...

The underside of a mushroom cap in black and white?

An extreme close up of a dirty furnace filter?

b13 said...

WOW!!! I really thought this one would go a while. Although it is not in b&w... tatman is on the money! A mushroom it is!

Laura said...

WOW. I didn't even have a chance..Great job!

Tatman said...

Whoa! I don't even like mushrooms. I had better thank my wife for me knowing what it was.