Friday, June 20, 2008

WIIF #70

Last week we had 2 winners that I can not link to! "Pickle" won the first guess and "Anonymous" won the second guess.

Here is What Is It Friday? #70



Becca does the dew... in a non-natural way ;)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Pretty picture whatever it is.

I've got three guesses all completely different of each other:

glass sculpture
part of an aluminum can
dew drop

b13 said...

glass sculpture? Nope
part of an aluminum can? Nope
dew drop? Close

b13 said...

Thought it over and I'll have to give this one to Becca. This was caused from a sprinkler but a dew drop is pretty "on the money". I'll see what I can do (dew) about a bonus after work.

Laura said...

OH MY! Too fast rebeccaD

Rebecca said...

Thanks!! Whoo hoo!! I'm back!

Carletta said...

Guess I'll come back ;)

Congrats Rebecca!

Fenway said...

Wow, Becca. That was good!

Beautiful image, b13!

timtim said...

You go becs. Maybe I can get in on the after work round...

Laura Brown said...

I'm still trying to work out how the macro works on my camera. Great job on this. Was it a raindrop or something you did with a glass of water?

b13 said...

That was from a sprinkler.

Ali said...

That is an awesome picture.