Friday, June 13, 2008

WIIF #69... Oh, you sexay thang!

Tatman got NOT ONE... but TWO quick wins last week!

Here is What Is It Friday? #69
"Friday the 13th Edition"



I don't know who "Pickle" is... but she is absolutely correct!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

10 comments:

Carletta said...

Maybe it was seeing your puppy's teeth below, but it reminds me of molar teeth stacked on top of each other.
I'm here first...It's late - I'm grasping...

Anonymous said...

It looks like a bug's antennae to me.

Tatman said...

a zipper?

timtim said...

Pickle took my guess. Oh well. Maybe it's not right and I'll come up with something else!

Fenway said...

It's Friday already????!!!!

Strand of a spider web?

b13 said...

Holy Moly! I don't know who Pickle is... but he/she is absolutely correct. Full picture to come shortly.

Rebecca said...

Nice Pickel - great guess

Anonymous said...

It's "she." I can't remember how I found your blog, but I really love your photos so recently I've started reading regularly. It always adds a little extra beauty to my day... thanks!

Carletta said...

It's early and pickle sorta put us in a "pickle" - do we get a bonus!!

Congrats Pickle!

b13 said...

Pickle: Thanks YOU for visiting :)

Carletta: I can't promise anything (busy day) but I'll see what I can do tonight or tomorrow ;)