Monday, December 29, 2008

Digits and such... a four part post... Day 1...

I focused on my hand the other day (pun intended). I had done so in the past and just stared at it for an hour or so. I spent time focusing from different lengths and on different points of the digits and how they moved and bent. I've never done drugs other than your standard over the counter or prescription types. I know, I'm boring, but I get high off life! ;)

All of the following are black and white. I hope you follow over the next few days and beyond. Enjoy.







3 comments:

Olly Hitchen said...

Very nice. The third one down is the one I favour since you can still see the whole of your hand, but due to the shadows and the B&W filter the emphasis is on the knuckles and just behind it. Not too much and not too little. Also, to me, the distance from the camera is just right. I'd say the second image down is just a bit too close - but that's just me. Can't wait to see the rest now :o)

Ele ^_^ said...

Nice and original shots..
I wish you a happy new year!!
See you soon ^^

MCF said...

The new template looks hawt!

The shots are good too. :)