Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!...

It's not my birthday yet... but it does fall over the holiday break, so my friends at work surprised me by decorating my cube on Friday. I have volunteered making the birthday signs for the past two years so this was a nice greeting before the weekend! :)



Linda knew it wasn't a BC but it was perfect for holding the "Milk Biondi" LOL! She created a path of biscuits from the hall to my cube.


When I do get gray hair, I hope I get "wings" like Paulie Walnuts instead of a skunk stripe!


The snow started falling...


...and we were able to leave a bit early. I love nature's ornaments :)

8 comments:

MCF said...

That's so awesome that you took up the mantle of the birthday signs; I'm glad someone kept that tradition going. :)

I'll wait to wish you happy birthday on your actual birthday, though. :P

Fenway said...

Happy early birthday...may you be as gleeful as a border collie.

Speaking of BC's, I see they rule at work, too. Love the BC birthday theme.

And that P'shopped photo of the gaggle of BC's almost made me spit my coffee all over the keyboard. Well done.

Rhea said...

I like nature's ornaments also. And I'm jealous of the snow.

Happy Birthday a little early! That's awesome your coworkers decorated your cubical!

Darrell said...

Some of those dogs are weird looking.

Happy birthday and Merry Christmas to you and the wife and all them doggies.

Anonymous said...

Your nature's ornament photo has a good feel and look to it. Your posters in your office turned out great and they are funny too. Your dog can be a spokespuppy for the milkbones.

b13 said...

Those were made by a friend of mine for me :) None of those were my pooches...especially the pap moonlighting as a BC ;) LOL

Rachel said...

How sweet of them to do that! I love your cube with your dog pictures and plants too!

Happy Birthday!!

b13 said...

Oh, I love my plants :) One was on the verge of death and I brought it back and it THRIVES! Red flowers all over the place :)