Friday, December 12, 2008

WIIF #95

Tatman's beacon showed him the way last week.

Here is What Is It Friday? #95



Tatman's friend John gets a bullseye this week!
I have to ramp up the difficulty for next time ;)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

10 comments:

Darrell said...

No idea. The main reason for this comment is to make sure that you see this. As a border collie owner, I thought you'd have some thoughts on it.

b13 said...

An excellent link. Thank you.

My thoughts are that society has been living in a bubble and blaming Bush for all that has been bad these past 7 years. However, there has not been an attack on US soil in the time that he has been the Commander and his team has protected our well being.

We shall see what this new administration will do. Will they send out the dogs to tend to the flock? Or will they think that the dogs are no longer needed... until the wolf strikes again on our shores?

Anonymous said...

Is it the tip of a retracted pen of some sort?

Tatman said...

My coworker, John, thinks it's a bullet in a gun.

I gotta go with the inside of an air chuck, the kind that you use to air up tires.

Rebecca said...

My far fetched guess is a screw/nail partially through a hole.

Fenway said...

A reset button.

Anonymous said...

or maybe a retracted antennae like on a car or stereo.

b13 said...

HOLY COW! Anytime I think that I have a REALLY hard one... someone nails it early on!

Tatman's friend John is close enough. Although it is not in a gun (that would be reckless) it IS a bullet!

Fenway said...

That's a nasty piece of metal!

b13 said...

It can be ;) Or it can be a whole lot of fun and excitement! :D