Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A new life for next spring...



I don't mind snow... but it's cold outside. No, wait. It's F****ING FRIGID outside!!! I can feel the cold coming through the insulated walls of my house. The dogs ask to go out, take a step outside and turn around with a look on their faces that states "ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?" Devon is at a point where she sees me approaching the back door and she slowly steps backwards with her ears lowered.

I needed to pull this shot from a hike I took a few weeks ago. It reminds me of a warmer time where you could actually FEEL the sun on your face. And it foreshadows a coming spring with new green grass scrunching below bare feet.

If Jack Frost wants to keep nipping at my nose he better toss some snow my way. Otherwise I want some warmth for a weekend photo-hike.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HIJACK! MERRY CHRISTMAS EARLY!

Rachel said...

I hear ya! It was down to 4 here night before last. That's COLD for us!!