Saturday, December 06, 2008

Fenway gets scolded...

Piper knows madteeth™ but that doesn't mean that mama Dev doesn't know them as well :) And boy, can she scold her son...

Oh, yummy for my tummy...


What the?!? HOW DARE YOU!?!


I will scold you up high...


I will scold you down low...


I will scold you to the floor...


And then humiliate you some more! For I am mama and will be heard!


We went to Gettysburg on Friday and Chance won a best of breed. We also saw two of Devon's sons from her second litter. There were two ladies nearby that were appalled by her gnashing and snapping... But who are we to tell a mother how to raise her son? ;) No BC's were hurt in the process and Fenway learned some manners :)



Camera Critters

15 comments:

Grammy said...

Great photos. I wound not want to take her bone. lol
This is my first time on Camera critters.
Have a great week.
Grammy

i beati said...

Wonderful set- I'm scared by the scoldy face. hahah Sandy

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

What a great set of photos, I loved your comments with them too :)

Tink *~*~* said...

That's some scolding - I would not want to get on her bad side!

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Anonymous said...

Someone was put in there place lol! Hey, when my canine boys are bad I snarl, and bare my teeth at them, and you know what they do listen lol! Great pics :)

Fenway said...

Can we borrow Devon? She's better than any human trainer. Plus she works for biscuits!

PS: I'm glad she appalled the Afraidy-Ladies. They just don't get it.

Lapa37 said...

Funny scowls on that mom and congrats to your dog for winning best that's great.Thanks for the visit.

ShannonW said...

Such beautiful dogs. Momma's are good at scolding.

Gretchen said...

Good shots! You're right, it's nobody's business how a mother brings up her son, unless he's being abused. A good tongue lashing never hurt anyone!

I absolutely adore Gettysburg. It's my favorite place to go.

SaraG said...

Great great photo's. I have really enjoyed looking around your blog!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Quite the expressive family.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

B13: Congrats on the show, I'm sure you deserved the win.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on the show! Great series of photos!

Misty DawnS said...

I'm lovin' it! You got some great shots.

Congratulations on the show... and congratulations because you were chosen for the featured CC this week.

Ice Pony Girl said...

hehehe!! Too funny!