Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day 1...

It is said that a person's soul can be seen through their eyes. It will be your job to let me know what you see through my eyes. I look forward to all of your observations.

Click for bigger image.

Duped image and flipped horizontally. Hue and saturation adjustment. Hold your hand over the top half, then the bottom half, then the right and then the left; finally view it as a whole.

From Saturday through Thursday of this week, I will be posting my first photos taken with my new camera. I will also be playing with a few of the images in PhotoShop. I will list some of the steps taken to get the images in the state that you see them.

6 comments:

chele118 said...

I see a scary monster in your soul. You need therapy! What has the span done to you?!

Jamie Dawn said...

I see two things in your eyes:
Creativity & a dash of Silly.

Both good qualities, I must say.

Oswegan said...

It looks like a Star Wars character.

~Oswegan

Rachel said...

Frightening picture!! If I have nightmares, it's your fault tonight!

b13 said...

The bottom half reminds me of Gossamer from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Ming the Merciless said...

Dude, you're freaking me out.

I'm going to have nightmares of eyes chasing me and it's all your fault.