Friday, December 28, 2007

WIIF #45

Ms. A hung last weeks out to dry on the last day of guessing.

Here is What Is It Friday? #45



Tatman grabbed the golden ring off of this weeks merry-go-round! Way to go :)



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

10 comments:

MCF said...

Wow, I can't believe it's Friday already! What a strange and wonderfully short 2-day work week. :)

In my house, that would be the bell of some musical instrument. In yours...an unextended telescope?

b13 said...

No on both guesses.

Tatman said...

How about the base of a candle holder ?

Tatman said...

Now that I look closer, and judging from the position of the lights reflecting off of it, maybe it's the base of a towel bar or towel ring mounted on a wall.

JunieRose2005 said...

OK-

Just some wild ones here...

_the base of a ceiling fan?

_a stack of plates or dishes or cooking pans?

Jamie Dawn said...

Tatman stole my thunder!!
I also thought it might be a doorknob.

Happy New Year, b13!!
I hope this year brings you a lot of interesting things to photograph.

b13 said...

Since Tatman looked closer, he hit the nail on the head... or, uh, hung the towel on the ring.

JunieRose2005 said...

Well, heck- I'm throwing in the towel, then!!

;(


Junie


Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

That was fast!! Hope you are feeling better b13, and have a wonderful New Year!

I'm looking forward to more WIIF's!

Tatman said...

WOOHOO!!!