Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 5...

It is said that a person's soul can be seen through their eyes. It will be your job to let me know what you see through my eyes. I look forward to all of your observations.

What you see is what you get.


From Saturday through Thursday of this week, I will be posting my first photos taken with my new camera. I will also be playing with a few of the images in PhotoShop. I will list some of the steps taken to get the images in the state that you see them.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm not very good at reading people by their eyes. This pic shows all the hairs and everything! I see you are enjoying your new camera!

b13 said...

These were done as a test and while waiting for some sunny days. I really can't wait to ho sheeping again for some action shots :)

Ming the Merciless said...

Someone needs to get some sleep.

And hands off the eye lash curlers, please.