Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 6...

Final day of my eyes...

It is said that a person's soul can be seen through their eyes. It will be your job to let me know what you see through my eyes. I look forward to all of your observations.

Inspired by Italian horror movie posters.

Contrast, hue and saturation adjustments.

From Saturday through Thursday of this week, I will be posting my first photos taken with my new camera. I will also be playing with a few of the images in PhotoShop. I will list some of the steps taken to get the images in the state that you see them.

2 comments:

MCF said...

I'm going to jump the gun here and say this this week's WIIF will not be a closeup of tweezers. ;)

Ming the Merciless said...

Hmmm....I see the soul of someone who is a little too excited with his new toy.

That or someone smoked a little something-something, which we will not talk about here.