Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 4...

It is said that a person's soul can be seen through their eyes. It will be your job to let me know what you see through my eyes. I look forward to all of your observations.


Right eye duplicated and flipped (am I angry or sad?) Left eye cut in half vertically, duplicated and flipped. Color inverted and levels adjusted.

WOW! As per MCF's comment...


That is pretty freaky!

From Saturday through Thursday of this week, I will be posting my first photos taken with my new camera. I will also be playing with a few of the images in PhotoShop. I will list some of the steps taken to get the images in the state that you see them.

2 comments:

MCF said...

Flip this one, you get another freaky star wars alien face...I am loving this week's theme so far

Ming the Merciless said...

The blue photo looks like the eyes of spiders. Those little dots are just freaky.