Friday, December 21, 2007

WIIF #44

Between last weeks regular WIIF and the Bonus WIIF we had three winners:
mcf, tatman, and RC all did their part to get the deed done.

Here is What Is It Friday? #44



And we can get past the obvious part about it being wood ;)



I may be old fashioned, but I still love the solid wood hangers instead of wire or plastic.

Ms. AGot it on the last day! Just in time for a new one!

The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

22 comments:

Tatman said...

Maybe a bird house? It looks to have some kind of glazing on it though. Maybe a layer of lacquer?

b13 said...

not a bird house.

but it is lacquered.

and after last nights party, I am quite liquered. :)

chele118 said...

laminate flooring?

b13 said...

nope

chele118 said...

some kind of ceramic?

b13 said...

Did you even read the part about it being wood? ;)

chele118 said...

just because something is lacquered doesn't mean it has to be wood!

b13 said...

But the sentence under the picture does... ;)

Paula said...

Is it part of a deck or dog training equipment?

b13 said...

nope on both

Rachel said...

I have no clue on this one and I figured it would be solved by now.

Hmmmm....is it part of some kind of wooden game??

b13 said...

not a game

RC said...

lincoln logs?

hard wood floors?

b13 said...

no and no

these are more often made of plastic

b13 said...

These shoulders never get tired

Rachel said...

That clue didn't help me any, but it might help someone else.

shoulders that don't get tired......

I'm still on a sugar high from all the Christmas goodies though! Can I use that for an excuse?

b13 said...

A UFO might be housed in one of the same name...

Paula said...

hanger

Rachel said...

Doesn't look like a hanger to me but the clues certainly lead to that direction!

b13 said...

I didn't get to check this today, but Ms. A is indeed correct! It is a wooden hanger.

Rachel said...

Hoorah for Ms. A!! I agree with you, I love those wooden ones best. They are far more durable.

Tatman said...

Nice work. You had me stumped (obviously).