Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 3...

It is said that a person's soul can be seen through their eyes. It will be your job to let me know what you see through my eyes. I look forward to all of your observations.

Click for bigger image.

Macro with flash. No altering. What you see is what you get.

From Saturday through Thursday of this week, I will be posting my first photos taken with my new camera. I will also be playing with a few of the images in PhotoShop. I will list some of the steps taken to get the images in the state that you see them.

6 comments:

Scarlet said...

Wow! Interesting shot. The iris reminds me of a forest, hidden and mysterious w/ a lot of depth...and somewhere within the trees lies the key to nature's secrets.

I'd say you're an adventurous animal/nature lover who's a little on the shy side. Am I right??

b13 said...

All but the shy is correct. I think I'm quite outgoing.

Jamie Dawn said...

I see clear eyes which means you were not shnockered when you took this photo.
I see an all around nice guy who is grown up in body, but still likes to joke and have fun like a kid.

chele118 said...

I see wrinkles, better start moisturizing!

JunieRose2005 said...

I would say you're a fun type guy who likes to explore new things. I think you have a lot of friends and always like to share the things that you have fun with.

...but you got creepy-looking eyes!!!


Junie

Ming the Merciless said...

Oh wow! When I clicked to enlarge the photo, it's quite amazing.

Your eye lashes were like HUGE.