Friday, December 14, 2007

WIIF? #43

Last week, 'chele knew what she nose... I mean, knows.

Here is What Is It Friday? #43



mcf got the important part of his guess correct and tatman drove it home with the supporting details. Great guesses from both of you. This was one of those images that I thought would be harder than it actually was.

Starting tomorrow, tell me what you see through my eyes. I've been having fun with my new D80 :)

This was actually on either side of the cemetery gates from WIIF #41.



I'll try to put up a bonus WIIF tonight...

The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

6 comments:

MCF said...

I'm going to go ahead and guess a stained glass window, even though I'm not sure you would be in a church. ;-)

RC said...

it looks like a hat with sewen on accessories????

Tatman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tatman said...

It does look like a stained glass window inset in an arched stone opening.

Or maybe it's the edge of the "church windows" cookies on a stone plate? The colors look a little too bright to be marshmallows though.

My other guess would be some gemstones in a stone bowl.

b13 said...

This ended before it started :(

mcf was correct about the stained glass... but I wasn't in a church (although I do love their architecture... and tatman hit it on the head with "inset in an arched stone opening." Good job to both of you!

chele118 said...

I didn't even get a chance to look at it! Dag-nab-it!