Friday, September 07, 2007

Coming soon...

Next week, to celebrate "30 weeks*" of "WIIF?" I will be posting an image that I deem nearly impossible (but I've been wrong in the past.) You bloggers do surprise me often. MCF may have to be excused from guessing because he actually pointed this one out to me. The winner, if there is one, will receive an autographed 8"x10" glossy photo of their choice from this site (remember, cell-phone pics may not blow up that well.) Who knows, I might be famous one day ;)

And don't worry MCF you can have any photo you want ;)

It will be named "30 weeks of "WIIF?"... The impossible WIIF?" in the post headline. Get ready, get training, get your guesses at the tips of your fingers...

*officially this will really be the 28th WIIF? week because twice I posted two WIIF?s a week... but who's counting;)

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Speaking of autographs, my son got Mark Hamil to autograph his arm once. We were at one of the pre-showings of the last Stars Wars movie. This was in George Lucas' old stomping grounds of Modesto, CA.

Okay, enough about that...

Who knows?? YOUR autograph may be worth millions some day!!

Great idea for the special WIIF.
I'll give the terribly difficult WIIF my best shot.
I'll put my thinking cap on and most likely come up with NOTHING!!

MCF said...

I was young! I needed the money! Disney wouldn't want you to show that photo! Uh, I mean what did I point out?

This should be good... =)