Friday, September 28, 2007

WIIF? #32

Last week continued two weeks of shared wins!
Jamie Dawn, Junie Rose, MCF and Wendy shared the win of "Water and Wine.":)

Here is What Is It Friday? #32



Rachel and 'chele shared the win this week. Way to go!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

16 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

It's late. I'm trying to catch up with all my blog buddies.
I'll toss out my first guess:

Is it the bottom of a shoe or boot?

b13 said...

Nope

Rachel said...

Boy, I'm glad Jamie is back! She's good at this stuff!!

That's a nice photo!

Tree bark?
Concrete?
Ruffle potato chip?

b13 said...

OOOH! Rachel gets really warm with her second guess. That is too broad a suggestion though.

Keep guessing.

JunieRose2005 said...

stairs??

b13 said...

nope

RC said...

giant concrete garlic!

(or another statue...of like a seashell or something)

b13 said...

Not a statue. But I could go for some giant garlic. Thanks for making me more hungry than I already am.

JunieRose2005 said...

Is it a barrier along a roadway or bridge...or separating a two way road?

Paula said...

concrete fountain - like one you would find in a park?

b13 said...

I'll give you "barrier" but the rest is incorrect. And, I did find this in a park but it is not a fountain.

Anonymous said...

part of a stone wall?

b13 said...

I guess that is close enough...

This wall surrounds a patio, overlooking the North shore of Long Island, at the mansion at Caumsett State park.

JunieRose2005 said...

Is it a barrier around a play area or ball field- or pool?

b13 said...

Just missed it Junie ;)

JunieRose2005 said...

:) That was a quick one!