Sunday, September 02, 2007

Why does she have two black eyes?...

BECAUSE...


I in no way condone violence against women... However, my wife laughed when I said that and pointed out the sign. :D

All I had was my camera phone. I pulled over, took the shot, and was quite suprised at the quality when I checked it at home. Turns out it is a 2 mega pixel. I pulled a few more images from my memory card and will post them in the next week or so. I'll let you know what are phone pics :) That cellphone camera is a good thing to have in a bind.

3 comments:

MCF said...

I just realized that FAAP is probably the sound you hear when Jason B. Hitner. I can't believe that's real. :)

Jamie Dawn said...

Yo talkin' ghetto talk ain't ya?

Very funny.

I've taken a few shots with my phone, and I've been surprised at how clear they are.

Jason may want to consider taking the B. out of his name, or better yet, go by J. Hitner.

Anonymous said...

This is Dr. Hitner...you all made me laugh this morning!! Great pickup...ten years with the title, and no one has ever pointed that out...